How to Choose A Good Monthly PLR Site and PLR membership sites
Lt’s be realistic here…
Not all PLR membership sites are created equally – some of their content is just BAD, while others are produced with premium quality!
Therefore, it is very important that you check out the credibility of the founders of the PLR site.
Make sure they have:
- A proven track record
- Are capable of producing EXCELLENT content (After all, content is king)
- Are backed by SOLID testimonials.
Once you know WHO to buy from, you must take a look at the list of content they are providing – whether they are suitable for your needs, whether it is too pricey, or whether you will be able to monetize it.
You have to be sure as well if the niches you are focusing on are targeted, generic or too competitive.
Here is a list of criteria that will assist you in your search:
- TOP Quality content – It is the most important criteria of them all! (If you want to check out the quality of past issues, you can do a search on Google to see if anyone published the content on their website – this is a useful way to gauge the quality of the site without investing in it).
- Powerful graphics – If they are provided, you can greatly increase your conversion rates. And also, do they provide Photoshop PSD files that you can use to edit and rebrand?
- Monetization methods they cater for – Do the content allow you to monetize many ways such as Google AdSense, Amazon affiliate, Clickbank, Chitika, Commission Junction or even publishing your own E-book?
- Does it provide high converting sales letters and opt-in pages to capture leads for your mailing list? This is very important because you want everything to be set up for you!
- Does it provide good quality audio and video products?